A conviction for assault, battery, any other violent crime or a weapons charge could impact every aspect of your life — from depriving you of basic freedoms to permanently restricting your job and educational prospects. Whether you know you made a mistake or have been falsely accused, any such arrest demands immediate counsel from a dedicated lawyer.
Turn To An Aggressive Defense Lawyer With A Military Background
I am Brian Frees, a Salt Lake City assault defense attorney with an outstanding legal education and invaluable experience as a Navy Senior Chief. I approach every matter I handle with a total commitment to helping my client make the right decisions and win the best possible outcome. You can turn to Frees Law, P.L.L.C., anytime for a free consultation on your legal problem and viable options for dealing with it.
Assault And Battery · Gun Charges · All Violent Criminal Allegations
Everyone deserves strong, qualified legal representation and, in my view, representation by an attorney who is always available with clear, prompt guidance and answers. I am exceptionally well equipped to rigorously defend you, your child or another loved one against charges of:
- Assault, aggravated assault or battery, ranging from misdemeanor offenses for making threats to felonies involving an alleged weapon
- Domestic violence in any form
- Gun charges such as possession by a restricted person, possession of an illegal firearm or brandishing a weapon
- Other weapons violations, as well as poaching and hunting violations
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault
- Felony theft offenses such as robbery or home invasion
Assault Charge Anywhere In Northern Utah? Do You Need A Focused Salt Lake County Gun Possession Defense Attorney?
To work closely and directly with a lawyer who will make your case his mission, please contact me as soon as possible. I handle both adult and juvenile defense matters with total dedication and constant responsiveness to client needs. Please call (801) 562-2500 or contact me online.