People from all walks of life are susceptible to involvement with illegal drugs and addiction to prescription medications. Whether you are a professional, wage earner, college student or a concerned parent trying to help your child, a drug arrest is always cause for serious concern. You need help from a lawyer who will prioritize your case and fight for your future.
Utah law enforcement officers, prosecutors and judges put great focus on exposing and stopping drug activity. When you contact me, Salt Lake City drug possession defense attorney Brian Frees, I will not judge you. My role is to protect your rights and find the best possible path to resolution in light of your most important goals.
Balanced, Practical Guidance And Experienced Drug Charge Defense
I am an experienced adult and juvenile defender with significant drug case experience. You can turn to me for clear guidance and dedicated criminal representation when facing any drug charge, including:
- Marijuana possession, intent to deliver or sale
- Methamphetamine or cocaine possession, intent to deliver, or sale
- Possession, intent or trafficking charges involving any other illegal substance such as heroin, Ecstasy or a range of banned synthetic drugs
- Prescription fraud, unlawful possession or sale, often associated with in-demand painkillers such as OxyContin (Oxycodone), Fentanyl, Vicodin; stimulants such as Dexedrine, Benzedrine, Ritalin, Adderall or Concerta; or mood-altering sedatives such as Xanax
- Possession of drug paraphernalia — an offense often “tacked on” to other serious charges such as DUI
The circumstances of any drug arrest merit thorough investigation. If you believe you were unfairly targeted or stopped and searched without proper cause in Salt Lake City, I am highly capable of proving that your constitutional rights were violated. If the case against you is extremely strong, you can count on me to explore and explain every viable option for avoiding irrevocably life-changing consequences, including exploring the option of drug court.
Call A Proven Salt Lake County Drug Distribution Defense Attorney Now
I practice in courts throughout Northern Utah, from Spanish Fork, Bountiful and Farmington to Tooele and South Jordan, Northpointe and West Valley City to Draper, Ogden, Provo and all points between.
Whether your child was busted for having a small amount of pot or you stand accused of trafficking in meth, coke or prescription drugs, you can turn to Frees Law, P.L.L.C., for the legal help you need. Simply call (801) 562-2500 for a free consultation directly with me.